Wingfield’s Commitment To Sign Quality & Customer Satisfaction
The word “quality” has been used freely in the sign industry to the point of almost becoming a cheap jargon. However, at Wingfield Sign & Graphics, we take the word quality very seriously and it takes a meaning much broader than the quality of the product itself. It extends to customer service and satisfaction, pricing, clarity, and trustfulness among others.
We understand that businesses, especially start ups, are always fighting to stay within budget and, therefore, in search of vendors that can offer the “best bang for the buck.” It is, however, important to keep in mind that if a vendor is offering you a product for a price that is much cheaper than the competition, you should be aware of few red flags. Here are a few pointers:
- What kind of materials is the vendor using? Is he/she using sub par materials that can deteriorate faster over time?
- Is the vendor taking shortcuts as far as the production of the sign?
- Is the vendor operating out of an improvised shop meaning that most likely you won’t be able to find him again if a sign maintenance is required.
- Is the vendor licensed and insured to do his/her job?
- Is the vendor prompt to respond to your calls/emails (he might be prior to selling the job but not after)?
- Is the vendor upfront about his/her product and sounds “shady” when asked questions?
Being in the sign industry for some years, we have heard several “horror” stories from customers about the sign vendors they had initially selected (solely based on pricing). We will prove them that good sign vendors are out there and it is just a matter of doing some homework and perhaps answering some of the questions above to find them.
If you’re looking for one at this time, please give us a call at 817-628-1002. We promise we won’t disappoint you.